Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott M. Kozel
Forum: UK July 26th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 167
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
I saw Critical Mass

KingOfTheApes wrote:

and didn't like what I saw. I was coming on the bus (how else if
riding a bike is so dangerous on that road), and all of a sudden I see
a...
Forum: Rides July 26th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 127
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
I saw Critical Mass

KingOfTheApes wrote:

and didn't like what I saw. I was coming on the bus (how else if
riding a bike is so dangerous on that road), and all of a sudden I see
a...
Forum: General July 26th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 181
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
I saw Critical Mass

KingOfTheApes wrote:

and didn't like what I saw. I was coming on the bus (how else if
riding a bike is so dangerous on that road), and all of a sudden I see
a...
Forum: Social Issues April 6th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 272
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: Rides April 6th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 239
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: UK April 6th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 240
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: General April 6th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 241
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: UK April 6th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 240
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: Rides April 6th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 239
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: General April 6th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 241
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: Social Issues April 6th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 272
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: General April 6th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 241
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The...
Forum: Social Issues April 6th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The...
Forum: Rides April 6th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The...
Forum: UK April 6th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The...
Forum: General April 5th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The bikers in the group say we need bike lanes and camera enforcement
and this and that. ...
Forum: Social Issues April 5th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The bikers in the group say we need bike lanes and camera enforcement
and this and that. ...
Forum: Rides April 5th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The bikers in the group say we need bike lanes and camera enforcement
and this and that. ...
Forum: UK April 5th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

Tom Sherman wrote:

Pat, an apparent non-cyclist, wrote:

The bikers in the group say we need bike lanes and camera enforcement
and this and that. ...
Forum: Rides January 10th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
What would the Devil have driven?

donquijote1954 wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:
donquijote1954 wrote:

Since it's pretty much settled...
Forum: Social Issues January 10th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 98

donquijote1954 wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:
donquijote1954 wrote:

Since it's pretty much settled...
Forum: General January 10th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 109

donquijote1954 wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:
donquijote1954 wrote:

Since it's pretty much settled...
Forum: UK January 10th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

donquijote1954 wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:
donquijote1954 wrote:

Since it's pretty much settled...
Forum: UK January 10th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott M. Kozel
What would the Devil have driven?

donquijote1954 wrote:

Since it's pretty much settled that Jesus would have ridden a bike,
let's debate now what the Devil would have driven...

Either a red...
Forum: General January 10th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling