Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AWN[_2_]
Forum: Techniques October 24th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By AWN[_2_]
Not a tech issue but a health/experience issue with riding

Thanks! That's encouraging news indeed.
Andrew.

On 10/24/07 11:38 AM, in article
, "mike"
wrote:

Forum: Techniques October 24th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By AWN[_2_]
Not a tech issue but a health/experience issue with riding

I realize that this ng is for tech-related discussions but I wanted to ask
the masses is anyone has ever broken a toe or foot during riding season? I
broke 2 toes a week ago and I am curious as to...
Forum: General August 17th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By AWN[_2_]
Question about motels and touring

On my last 3 bike trips I have brought my bike into my room. I find that
Motels or Express Hotels are definitely easier as you can just pull your
bike in from the parking lot. If it's a nicer...
Forum: Techniques August 9th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By AWN[_2_]
Cyclometer on rear wheel?

Bob,

I had the same issue when setting up my road bike with the Flight Deck/STI.
The biggest issue for my situation was the fact that there wasn't enough
wire to run the pickup to the rear wheel. ...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4