Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 1.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dlhii
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 176
Posted By dlhii
After a LOT of thought......

Tom Sherman wrote:

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you...
Forum: Techniques April 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 92
Posted By dlhii
After a LOT of thought......

Tom Sherman wrote:

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you...
Forum: Social Issues April 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 91
Posted By dlhii
After a LOT of thought......

Tom Sherman wrote:

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 93
Posted By dlhii
After a LOT of thought......

Tom Sherman wrote:

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you...
Forum: General April 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 98
Posted By dlhii
After a LOT of thought......

Tom Sherman wrote:

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 21st 08, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 13
Posted By dlhii
How important is weight?

Bob Landry wrote:

For starters, I'm 6'4", about 218 lbs. I've found a dealer here in
Utah who sells a 'starter' trike for about $999 and offers lots of
useful...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 17th 07, 11:35 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By dlhii
Identifying old Recumbents

"Rick" wrote:

I have a old recumbent that I got at a garage sale. Trying to identify it
without success. Any good web sites that have a lot of old pictures and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 15th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By dlhii
DIY trailer?

wrote:

Hello,

It seems that, with a trip to the hardware store, a bicycle trailer
would be a relatively simple thing to make.

Has anybody here MADE one?

regards,
Forum: Recumbent Biking June 29th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 32
Posted By dlhii
Why haven't bent bike caught on?

Luigi de Guzman wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:24:38 +0000, Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Forum: Recumbent Biking June 3rd 07, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 32
Posted By dlhii
Why haven't bent bike caught on?

Dart70ca wrote:

Speaking from my own personal experience getting a recumbent bike
just last year, I'll add this bit;

I wish there were more choice in 'bents for...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 2nd 07, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 25
Posted By dlhii
Tyres for distance

Kemosabe: please killfile the troll, it's not worth your time to
respond.

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote:

"Who is us, white man?" - Tonto
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 18th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By dlhii
Quads

"Jeff Grippe" wrote:

I've started this thread before but a new look is always good.

Does anyone know anything about quads?

Before my accident they seemed interesting to me....
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 17th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By dlhii
Recumbent Ride in Record Low Temp

Joao wrote:

I don't know, but I have a hard time with "Record Low Temp" when talking
about southern California! ;)

Joao "world's tallest midget" de Souza

Agree .... not that...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 16th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 51
Posted By dlhii
New recumbent newsgroup

"Ken C. M." wrote:
I guess it depend on the browser and the computer. Well the main
advantage is that it's moderated so there are many more posts that
actually have...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 13th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By dlhii
RANS should look to Low End Market

Roger Zoul wrote:

stratrider wrote:
I would love to test ride the new Ti StratusXP. It looks awesome. Yet
I continue to wonder how many $3-5k plus bikes RANS and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 31st 06, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 90
Posted By dlhii
My 'Bent Is Starting to Annoy Me

Ted Bennett wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Nixon should never have resigned. He should have fought the impeachment
tooth and nail, just like...
Forum: Techniques December 31st 06, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 72

Ted Bennett wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Nixon should never have resigned. He should have fought the impeachment
tooth and nail, just like...
Forum: General December 31st 06, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 69

Ted Bennett wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Nixon should never have resigned. He should have fought the impeachment
tooth and nail, just like...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 9th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 15
Posted By dlhii
No Group Moderator?

There is some good info here from time to time, but have had to use
kill filters a bit.

"Ken C. M." wrote:

Bassetdad wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I thought this...
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 19th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By dlhii
Tom Keats e-mail

Try a curlicue=@ I know it actually something but I don't know how to
spell it.
instead of a tilde=~

"Ken Bradley" wrote:

Hi Tom,
What did you mean by: I'm really at:...
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 11th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By dlhii
Advice about recumbents for newby?

Leonard Evens wrote:

I have been riding road bikes for almost 50 years, mainly for exercise.
I've been considering getting a recumbent because of back problems (4...
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 4th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By dlhii
My Trike

Oh, need a picture of this

(Chuck) wrote:

Gee; I really love my trike. It's really cool. I started out with an
EZ-3 and then modified it. Then I got hit by a car and then...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 28th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By dlhii
Schlumpf high-speed drives

I use Firefox, I went to work and opened their site with IE and there
was the e-mail link. Feel a little stupid. I've sent schlumpf an
e-mail if I get a response I'll post it.

Don

Peter Clinch...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 28th 06, 11:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By dlhii
Schlumpf high-speed drives

Thanks I must of missed it while on their site.

Don

Peter Clinch wrote:

dlhii wrote:

Might anyone know of their e-mail address.
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 28th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By dlhii
home build bents

I was surprised when I went to the feedback site, about half way down
the page was World Solar Challenge 2001, from Alice Springs to
Adelaide, Australia: and it sure looks like the XR2, otherwise I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30