Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat Lally
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

landed rolling wraps

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Pat Lally's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

yes i did but i only ever landed that like twice. On my two set i have
them consistant

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

doubleflipped my 2 set

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Pat Lally's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

so i got kinky with my unicycle down my 2?

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Pat Lally's...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

today i landed a slapflip down a 2 set

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Pat Lally's...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Pat Lally
12-14 year old riders - click this

*Name:Pat Lally
Age:14
Birthday:Aug. 20
Riding Style:STREET
Country:USA
Daily Practice Time:*5 hours a day on weekends and 2 1/2 hours on
weekdays

Tricks (i'll only put 10)
Treflip(2-3 set)
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Pat Lally
*Fifthflip Competition*

Name:Pat Lally
Age:14, 15 on August 20
Time Riding:About a year and 3 months, with about 7 months of street.
Favorite Tricks that I can do:Bigflips, treyflips, doubleflips

ill hit it down my 2 over...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

today i jumped a seven set that i havent jumped since i got my kris holm

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

wickedbob;1151262 wrote:
You can't really say they should or shouldn't have depending on how your
landed them.

With a good wheel build you rim will probably be more than strong
enough for...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

corbin;1151228 wrote:
Another clear indication of improperly tensioned spokes and an
improperly built wheel.

So, to answer your question, yes, your rim will hold up to a 7 set,
provided...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

skrobo;1151192 wrote:
i agree w/ corbin. i sidehopped down an 11 stair with my kh 07 rim, and
it was no different than it was before i jumped. if you want a rim that
is that much stronger, get...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

wickedbob;1150166 wrote:
Maybe you should get some new spokes and take it to your lbs?

If you ride a nimbus with broken spokes I'll guarantee you the same
thing will happen. A wheel gets...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

ok thanks guys ill probably wait untill i completely destroy my kh rim

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

UniKid2;1149908 wrote:
The Nimbus rim is literaly indistructable? prolly better than the KH.

Yeah thats why i want it so i dont have to worry about bending a rim
when i jump down a set

--
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23

hungry4uni;1149899 wrote:
I enjoy riding, but I normally ride to warm-up. I'm not distance or
anything. Trials-Street-Flat. That's it.

Then i would get the kh

--
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29

UniKid2;1149893 wrote:
IS it in true? that might be the problem.

yeah

--
Pat Lally
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Michaelgoround;1149875 wrote:
Was, it properly inflated(your tire)?

yeah i could also been that i broke about 5 spokes on it lol

--
Pat Lally
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Gel or Kris holm fusion?

if you like to do street get the kh but if you sit down a lot to ride
get the nimbus

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

Unicycle-Emele;1149846 wrote:
Yea its a stong rim. Probaly stronger than a kh rim because it doesnt
have cutouts.

yeah thats why i want it cause i bent my kh rim already and i only
jumped...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat Lally
Nimbus Rim

Would this rim http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1094 be
good for jumpind down stairs? Would it hold up to a 7 set? im thinking
about getting this for my kh 08

--
Pat Lally

-Pat...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

I landed a doubleflip down a 3 set, varial flipped, and 180 flipped a 2
set

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Pat Lally
Today I... (brag thread)

i also got one handed doubleflips consistant

--
Pat Lally
Pat Lally's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18243

today i landed treyflips down a 3 set

--
Pat Lally
Pat Lally's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18243
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Pat Lally
New Video

surfer1024;1146705 wrote:
good stuff, you should post in the vid forum because it drops the page
really fast in rsu and some people will miss it, I almost did.

yea i know i forgot im an idiot...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Pat Lally
New Video

EliB;1146590 wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting this pat. We have to start making more videos.:p

Yes we need to get better known

--
Pat Lally
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49