Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: valkyrion
Forum: Unicycling June 21st 07, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By valkyrion
Broken Unicyle

Ok, here's a video of me doing the trial-ish stuff;) with my broken
unicycle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqEi2ZHycyQ

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By valkyrion
Broken Unicyle

Hey guys, recently I began doing a little trial-ish stuff with my uni, I
know it's not made for it, it's a Fishbone starters unicycle, but I
didn't care. Now I have this little problem with my wheel,...
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By valkyrion
Trial Unicycle

Hello, I am rather new to unicycling but since yesterday I can hop very
well. I'd like to do trial but I'm pretty sure my unicycle doesn't. So
my question is; what unicycle should I buy? I can spend...
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By valkyrion
OrIgIns Vid

I hope I can do that in 3 weeks :D I started unicycling last Thursday
and now I can ride, turn and freemount :p But I'll do my best ^^

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 29th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By valkyrion
What to learn?

So when you can hop at one place, you just have to ride to an object,
start hopping and hop over/on it?

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 27th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By valkyrion
What to learn?

And what is the best way to practice hopping?

--
valkyrion
valkyrion's Profile:...

Hello everybody, I'm new to unicycling, I have my own unicycle since
Thursday and now I'm a lvl1 unicyclist. My question is; what should I
learn next? I like Trial very much so I'd like to hop, but...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7