Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 2.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R p j
Forum: Social Issues March 9th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 63
Posted By R p j
Frequently Asked Questions about Mike Vandeman

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Frequently Asked Questions about Mike Vandeman
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated March...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 9th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 64
Posted By R p j
Frequently Asked Questions about Mike Vandeman

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Frequently Asked Questions about Mike Vandeman
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated March...
Forum: Social Issues March 4th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 90
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 12:38:49 -0800, "Olebiker" wrote:

I never said there...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 4th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 94
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 12:38:49 -0800, "Olebiker" wrote:

I never said there...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 2nd 07, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 94
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"Beej Jorgensen" wrote in message
R p j wrote:
Did the point kill the mammoth, supporting Mikes claim, or did it simply
wound...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 1st 07, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 94
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"pmh" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 11:22 am, "Olebiker" wrote:
snip

Well, Mikey did point...
Forum: Social Issues March 1st 07, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 90
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"pmh" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 11:22 am, "Olebiker" wrote:
snip

Well, Mikey did point...
Forum: Social Issues March 1st 07, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 90
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a trolling, cyclophobic, sociophobic idiot. It sucks to be me! Want
to help?

No
Forum: Mountain Biking March 1st 07, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 94
Posted By R p j
"Divisive Issue"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a trolling, cyclophobic, sociophobic idiot. It sucks to be me! Want
to help?

No
Forum: Mountain Biking February 25th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By R p j
RR: First time on dirt!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a trolling fool, what can I do, when it sucks to be me.

Hear Hear
Forum: Social Issues February 25th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 28
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a trolling fool, what can I do, when it sucks to be me.

Hear Hear
Forum: Mountain Biking February 25th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 30
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a trolling fool, what can I do, when it sucks to be me.

Hear Hear
Forum: Social Issues February 25th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 1
Posted By R p j
Why can't mountain bikers just tell the truth?!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Can I possibly be a worse troll? It sucks to be me.

If you say so.
Forum: Mountain Biking February 25th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 1
Posted By R p j
Why can't mountain bikers just tell the truth?!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Can I possibly be a worse troll? It sucks to be me.

If you say so.
Forum: Social Issues February 25th 07, 08:33 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 28
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I just can't get enough trolling done in a day. It surely sucks to be me.

You can say...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 25th 07, 08:33 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 30
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I just can't get enough trolling done in a day. It surely sucks to be me.

You can say...
Forum: Social Issues February 25th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 28
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
What are you talking about? I am so a troll. Boy does it ever suck to be
me.

Agreed
Forum: Mountain Biking February 25th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 30
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
What are you talking about? I am so a troll. Boy does it ever suck to be
me.

Agreed
Forum: Mountain Biking February 24th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 13
Posted By R p j
Last Child in the Woods -- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
I am a troll, it sure does suck to be me. :(

We couldn't agree more
Forum: Social Issues February 24th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 13
Posted By R p j
Last Child in the Woods -- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
I am a troll, it sure does suck to be me. :(

We couldn't agree more
Forum: Social Issues February 22nd 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 28
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a troll and it sucks to be me.

Couldn't agree more :)
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 30
Posted By R p j
Vandeman one post closer to death

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I am a troll and it sucks to be me.

Couldn't agree more :)
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 07, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 108
Posted By R p j
Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.