Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stavros
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By stavros
Help! Uni pulls right.

I had something like this on my 24 with a knobbly tyre. The tyre had a
turning direction you are meant to use and I had the tyre going in the
wrong direction. When I turned the tyre the right way...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By stavros
unflatering riding pics.

Just incase you thought the other one was just a trick of the light

|Filename: P1010483.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By stavros
unflatering riding pics.

Posted this in some other thread but I thinks it's probably better here.

|Filename: mental.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By stavros
Pictures of your latest ride

Dark woods - chainsaw noises - fresh brains

|Filename: mental.JPG |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By stavros
(UK): Peaks Muni Trip 2: Early Midlife Crisis 19th-21st September 2008

Into the blue wrote:
Good to hear you're up and about again Steve.

Cheers Sean - have to get together and bust some mre limbs soon ;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By stavros
(UK): Peaks Muni Trip 2: Early Midlife Crisis 19th-21st September 2008

God I am so jealous.
Been back on the uni this last week after the break. Working on
getting my withered leg built up again.
Great Pics.
God I am so jealous.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By stavros
Snowdon Ride, UK

After a month during which I want to Glastonbury thinking I was on the
mend - the hospital told me I had a hairline fracture and 'impact
damage' - then they did this to me.

No riding for me for a...
Forum: Unicycling June 9th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By stavros
Snowdon Ride, UK

phil wrote:
did you think about calling Mountain Rescue at any point

We thought about it a lot but as we were on the move, had supplies and
phone contact with the others we thought it would be...
Forum: Unicycling June 9th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By stavros
Snowdon Ride, UK

Sorry about the double posting - dunno what happend there.

By the way

Love you guys

--
stavros
Forum: Unicycling May 24th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I will be 46 in Sept. I've been riding for about a year and love it. I
had been moutain biking before that and a couple of the blokes I ride
with introduced me to the uni. One of them sold me...
Forum: Unicycling May 16th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By stavros
Snowdon Ride, UK

On the subject of borrowing unis...

I was wondering if anyone coming to the snowdon descent has a 29'' they
wouldn't mind parting with for a couple of months (or selling). The
reason is I am...
Forum: Unicycling May 9th 08, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By stavros
Snowdon Ride, UK

norry wrote:
we get the joy of listening to Steve snore

I don't snore it's breathing with style.

--
stavros
Forum: Unicycling April 23rd 08, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks Sean - I had a great time - I was like a big playgound and I
couldn't get enough of it.

Really great to be around with so many unicyclists feeding my
addiction.

Can't wait for the next...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By stavros
Announcing MMMM! As apposed to BMW (Midlands Mad Muni Meet)

Dame Edna Norry New Australian Export

--
stavros
stavros's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15827