"Smirking" motorist gets TWO YEARS in jail for cowardly attack by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "Investigating officer, PC Richard Stagg from Selby police, said: 'It's not quite clear what Heslop hoped to achieve by his intimidating and ultimately...
Today 01:09 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
3 18 UK
NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ? by Pavan Pharter
First we have that idiot Bob Roll who adds about as much intel as a talking bag of rocks. Next there is Phil Liggett, who's raspy voice is irretrievably and...
Today 12:30 PM
by Pavan Pharter Go to last post
0 1 Racing
NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ? by Pavan Pharter
First we have that idiot Bob Roll who adds about as much intel as a talking bag of rocks. Next there is Phil Liggett, who's raspy voice is irretrievably and...
Today 12:30 PM
by Pavan Pharter Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Making bike less likey to be vandalized by [email protected]
On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 10:13:41 PM UTC-5, AK wrote: Last night, someone broke off my headlight and it's 2 18650 battery pack. At my apartment. ...
Today 11:49 AM
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
2 20 Techniques
Electronic Shifting Replay by Tom Kunich[_5_]
It is kind of weird that you can do absolutely everything hydraulically that you can do with electronics. Just that it is so damned complicated and expensive...
by John B. Go to last post
25 116 Techniques
Cleaning of chain and all components by AK[_2_]
I spent about 3.5 hrs. cleaning my chain and everything it comes in contact with. What a tedious job. Used the following: 1. Engine cleaner 2. Paint...
by John B. Go to last post
42 96 Techniques
What do you find worse - dry heat or heat & humidity? by Sir Ridesalot
Just wondering what others feel is worse. What do you think is worse, riding in a dry environment (desert) with 110F temperatures or riding in an area where...
Today 05:04 AM
by pH Go to last post
7 26 Techniques
More on Slack Spokes by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I questioned the Chinese wheel manufacturer about the spoke length he was using and essentially all of the front spokes and the off-side radial spokes on the...
by John B. Go to last post
30 80 Techniques
Tour de France, stage 13 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 13 : July 19, 2019 Pau (ITT) 27.2 km 1 Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) Deceuninck-QuickStep ...
Yesterday 09:19 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Coh and Co Bicycles by [email protected]
Interesting and innovative work from bike designers Paul Harder Cohen and Mette Walsted, using wood and carbon fiber (I'm not interested in a 'steel is real'...
by dave[_3_] Go to last post