Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cbs
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By cbs
Will you still be riding when you're......

I know I'll keep at this awhile! I could ride my mountain bike today.
OMG, it was like being 8 again. I love it! :D But I kinda wanted to
bounce up and down on it. I guess what I'm saying is I...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By cbs
Will you still be riding when you're......

darn, why do I only love sports where injury happens lol? My body is
already shot right now from injury. The bicycle sucks now with my bad
arm so uni it is!! I cant even shift the grip shifters. ...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By cbs
Will you still be riding when you're......

So street and flat are the hardest on the body? Opps, thats where I was
planning on starting lol. Already old and injured, oh well, just not
ready to stop having fun yet. :o I also thought uni...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By cbs
Inflatable Clown Costume

omg, when you fall off do you bounce? :p If so I NEED one! I really
do. Have to wait 4 1/2 weeks more til I can ride cause of my broken arm
but if I can bounce lol...... :rolleyes:

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By cbs
Post Your Unis Here!

MuniAddict;1167763 wrote:
Well you can always come here and ride with me. And you are welcome to
ride *any* of my unis! :D

darn, I need a job first lol. :o

--
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840

MuniAddict;1167732 wrote:
Yeah that's my loaner MUni, "Mr. Orange". :cool:

Oh Terry, I want you to permanently loan it too ME lol! Its too small
for you. I think I see my name written on...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By cbs
Post Your Unis Here!

ill take the red nimbus!! :p

--
cbs
cbs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18611

i appreciated monos input! i also admire you for taking up a sport when
everyone else ur age is just meeting for lunch. inspires me as i plan
to be doing this at 60 and beyond. :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By cbs
"Where no MUni has gone before...."

hey, can u download that to a mac? :D

Terry, too funny.... good thing to know im not alone in being "kookie"
lol. :p

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By cbs
Close Call

thanx man, i checked into aikido classes here and they are free for 1st
3, $10 after that for each class. beginners class teaches stance/rolls.
:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By cbs
10-15 hours of practice gets you where, now ?

i appreciated the video mc! im glad i watched hour 1 as my arm is
"healed" but not so much that i think i can fall on it. i get my cast
off tomorrow. i guess i will have to wait til the bone is...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By cbs
10-15 hours of practice gets you where, now ?

skrobo;1159627 wrote:
its plateau...

the creative and visually gifted cannot spell! i just proved it.
:rolleyes:

--
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By cbs
10-15 hours of practice gets you where, now ?

is uni a lot like other balance sports? i know when i tried to ride
ramps on rollerskates, it took me a month. i was frustrated and figured
i sucked and would never do anything. then i learned a...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By cbs
Which one to buy

McNerdius;1159618 wrote:
well from what i hear, it's worth about $40 :)

I've heard that the seats are akin to bricks, and the overall build
quality is lower than the LX. So a bit harder to...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By cbs
Which one to buy

so whats so bad about the cx? i have one to learn on. i got it for
$40, thats why. will it make riding it harder or just break easier?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By cbs
10-15 hours of practice gets you where, now ?

my post might not count but i guess i put in 3 hrs before i could ride
down the hallway just lightly tapping my one hand on the wall. my arm
is broken so i am not aloud yet to "ride" so i am staying...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By cbs
Negatives of nimbus trials?

UniKid2;1159363 wrote:
Cranks are preference. in Trials, you dont want anithing under 125's or
Over 150mm. I have 137's ( Kris Holm Moments) but Now, I'd prefer using
125's because I suck at...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By cbs
Negatives of nimbus trials?

UniKid2;1159345 wrote:
I'm about 6', the only Con I see in that frame is that the seatpost is
22.2, they tend to bend if you land the wrong way, but, It should be
allright for you, and the...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By cbs
Close Call

maestro8;1159272 wrote:

2) Don't reach out with straight arms! This is how Evan (and others)
dislocated his shoulder. This is also how you can break your elbow or
arm.

Instead, keep...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By cbs
Negatives of nimbus trials?

UniKid2;1159217 wrote:
I totaly Love my Nimbus Street frame! It helps with the pants thing too,
allthough I only wear shorts.

rad, and how tall r u? cause im just over 5' and my inseam i...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By cbs
Close Call

hey glad ur ok, but take it from an crippled woman here, being busted up
isnt fun! neither would not being able to uni ever or being stuck in a
wheel chair. seriously, if u love to uni, go for the...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By cbs
Negatives of nimbus trials?

would the nimbus street solve the pants ripping problem?

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1035

--
cbs
cbs's...

wow, so sorry! unfortunately i understand. i broke my arm may 27th, 2
surgeries, one more to go to remove the stimulator, they even put my
freakin hip into my arm lol. now in a short cast. cant...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By cbs
Tips please--- How to fall and avoid injury.

As far as shin guards go. Are the veggie wrap shin guards
http://www.dp76.com/products/661-veggie-wrap-shin-guards/
the same as the 4x4 but without the knee?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By cbs
Tips please--- How to fall and avoid injury.

i get my cast off monday. i will ask if he can attach me some wings and
ill let you guys know how it goes lol. :p

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46