Bicycle bottle diameters, why different? by Joerg[_2_]
Just ordered a bottle from Stansport. It is nice but much smaller in diameter than my California Bike Gear bottle which is a snug fit. So the Stansport...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
56 92 Techniques
Better map service for cycling than Google Maps? by Joerg[_2_]
The only Google service I used until recently was Googe maps. However, now they have made the font so small that it has become almost unreadable and to me,...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
11 51 Techniques
Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say by Bod[_5_]
Officials said an Arizona woman was killed after being struck by a self-driving Uber vehicle early Monday -- an incident believed to be the first of its...
Long Brake Levers by sms
On my DaHon Speed TR folder, it had brake levers, branded DaHon with a longer handle than other levers I've seen, about 1" longer. One of the levers broke in...
Adjustable bottle cage by John B.[_3_]
For an adjustable water bottle cage see: https://www.amazon.com/Topeak-Modula-Bicycle-Water-Bottle/dp/B00GHR56W2 Topeak Modula EX Bicycle Water Bottle Cage -...
Arrogant BMW driver gets his car scratched by [email protected]
Oh dear! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5530599/Furious-cyclist-raging-stand-BMW-driver.html
Weather cam by [email protected]
Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist by Bod[_5_]
http://metro.co.uk/video/moment-driver-cloudy-windscreen-hits-cyclist-1652238/ -- Bod
Today 01:51 AM
by Rob Morley Go to last post
1 30 UK
Hey this is not stupid by AMuzi
Clever design: https://cyclingindustry.news/veercycle-pinned-concept-seeks-to-open-belt-drive-to-the-masses/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open...
Nice article on naturally bike-friendly towns by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.strongtowns.org/journal/2018/3/16/a-naturally-bike-friendly-town I thought this was particularly sensible: "I've spent enough time in Copenhagen,...
Yesterday 11:18 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post