Old March 6th 17, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default More About Lights

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 2:15:56 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 9:57:44 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 06/03/17 10:22, Barry Beams wrote:

Burn time: What if you had five or ten hours battery time at your
generator's brightness? My Oculus gives at least that much
brightness, and a quickly field replaceable battery so you can put in
a fresh battery. Other rechargeables leave you out of light and out
of luck when the battery drains. Oculus also comes with a spare
battery included.

What if I don't want to play with batteries?

Then you're done with the battery light discussion and may move on to helmets.

-- Jay Beattie.

or carbon frames versus steel frames.

Cheers