Old March 11th 17, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Decent bicycle light cost

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:01:46 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 08:40:55 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Or simply ride in the day light, which of course, as James mentioned,
involves the dangers of UV damage but does give one a warm feeling...
although warm and soggy at times.

Weather Underground says that I'll get no warm feelings from riding
tomorrow. It'll get warmer on Sunday, though: almost up to freezing.

Maybe I should have put *all* the duck mulch on my potato hills. And
another shovel of dirt.

But there is zero chance of soggy by daylight, and only one percent
before dawn.

In freezing weather the dangers of "soggy" is much reduced :-)

But why mulch "potato hills"? Don't you dig the potatoes when they are
large enough to eat and plant them in the spring?
--
Cheers,

John B.