Old December 15th 04, 04:43 PM
David Reuteler

dgk wrote:
I'll admit that I wasn't looking forward to riding today. 22F and
windy - the wrong way of course. Still, I was all layered up (with one
extra layer) when I couldn't find my electric gloves. Odd, since I
wore them yesterday. I looked upstairs, downstairs, all around. No
electirc gloves. I looked in the garage but no. No gloves.

So I punted and took the train. I did make some stops coming home
yesterday and might have switched gloves and left the electric ones
somewhere but I really doubt it. I mean, it was cold last night.

Still, they were not locatable this morning. I can only conclude that
divine intervention was responsible. Or perhaps one of the cats hid
them. That would still sort of be divine intervention.

wuss.
--
david reuteler