Old September 9th 20, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default today's rant

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 3:00:55 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
After a very nice summer (never oppressively hot, adequate
and short rainstorms, mild winds) everything suddenly went
to hell here this week.

It's been wet, windy, bleak and grey and we just set an
all-time record low. This weather in January would be a
blessing, and it is snowing now in NE and KS, but for early
September here, it's miserable, as am I.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Colder and rainy the last few days here a bit to south of you. It was warm summer but I never mind that as I age the body prefers hotter weather and the cold not so much. Trouble around here is spent the last two months with almost no wind and riding was a good as it gets as far as I am concern. Been able to ride 275-390 mile weeks. Then damn if the wind does not start blowing a but and I am bitching about 8-12mph winds. Grey is the definite color.

Deacon Mark