Old September 9th 20, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default today's rant

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 3:00:55 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
After a very nice summer (never oppressively hot, adequate
and short rainstorms, mild winds) everything suddenly went
to hell here this week.

It's been wet, windy, bleak and grey and we just set an
all-time record low. This weather in January would be a
blessing, and it is snowing now in NE and KS, but for early
September here, it's miserable, as am I.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Yep. Best weather in the history of the world on Labor Day Monday. Riding was super!!!!!!!! Then late that night, cold, rain, wind. Yuck. 50 degrees right now and rainy. Had to walk to the grocery store in the pouring rain for milk and Fruit Loops. Umbrella was good to have. Of course I suspect Des Moines and Madison probably have pretty similar weather year round.