Old September 10th 20, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Default Building wheels on tubeless rims using tube

Op donderdag 10 september 2020 om 22:19:24 UTC+2 schreef Mark J.:
2000 nipples? How old do you think you will be?

Lou
There's a wheel building "Group" on Facebook that includes an ancillary
discussion group with stuff for sale. I just bought 2,000 nipples there
at a good price for the pro-bono community shop I associate with.

Got to say, though, much of the group's discussion these days is "Where
are *you* guys finding spokes?" I think a lot of sources are running
dry right now.

Mark J.