Old September 11th 20, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark Cleary[_3_]

Default today's rant

On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 11:08:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 1:54:50 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 1:00:55 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
After a very nice summer (never oppressively hot, adequate
and short rainstorms, mild winds) everything suddenly went
to hell here this week.

It's been wet, windy, bleak and grey and we just set an
all-time record low. This weather in January would be a
blessing, and it is snowing now in NE and KS, but for early
September here, it's miserable, as am I.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Colorado went from record heat to record cold/snow in a 48 hour period. https://tinyurl.com/y4mlpllu Something is AFU.

Two entire towns in southern Oregon just went up in flames. https://tinyurl.com/y24cckq4 I have friends and family nearby.

I can't remember the last time it rained here in PDX, which is significant. It has been a very strange year -- particularly with all the smoke recently. The end is https://tinyurl.com/ycrxtoo7 !

-- Jay Beattie.

One would expect that Oregon can't burn because it is always under a rain cloud But weather will be variable.

More rants as today for the 3rd day in a row rainy and damp no sun. Crappy weather for riding at least in September.

Deacon Mark