Old September 12th 20, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Externally wired Di2

On 9/12/2020 10:56 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 5:20:15 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 7:03:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
The only problems with external wiring I had was wire length which has to be pretty close so that you don't have excessive loops in the under bottom bracket terminal block.

I have several extra inches of cable looped around my under bottom bracket terminal block. It doesn't cause any problems at all. I had completely forgotten it was even there until you wrote about it. That's how insignificant and unseen it is

I always worry that it could catch on something thrown up by my front wheel. If the wires are close to the exact size it is almost entirely under the bottom bracket terminal block.

I worry about a second chinese bioweapon. I worry about our
debt and possible devaluation/hyperinflation. I worry about
the end of the Republic in a coup:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rt/ar-BB17x0w3

But I do not worry about a coiled wire ziptied next to its
connector. YMMV.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/