Old September 14th 20, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Living on my bike for 10 weeks now and f*cking exhausted

On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 6:21:34 PM UTC-7, Mike A Schwab wrote:

Not an actual log page, but a humorous suggestion, How To Camp Anywhere.
https://www.phred.org/~alex/kenkifer...r/howtocam.htm
Ken's actual suggestions were out of town locations where you could not be spotted, or ask a homeowner or a police officer where you can camp for one or two days. Often beside the police parking lot or the nearest park.

Thanks Mike!! I am sure it will be awesome coming from Ken. Will read it tonite-