Old September 14th 20, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Living on my bike for 10 weeks now and f*cking exhausted

On Friday, September 4, 2020 at 8:38:41 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Didn't Oregon used to have a bumper sticker, "Welcome to Oregon. Now go
home." ? That summarizes those conflicting tendencies.

It is still alive in the central coast of CA, too - unless i am mistaken the central coast between big sur and morrow bay still has a no-growth law. Assholes!

There certainly was one saying "Don't blame me, I voted for McGovern" as late as 1976 or 78 or so, faded and peeling
The one I like tho is "Jeez if you love Honkus"