Old August 24th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomkarches

Default Garmin Forerunner 205/305 quick release kit

I was considering the Forerunner 205 to track my distance riding...I
went to REI and tried one on. It feels huge on my wrist. For shorter
distances, it would probably be OK.

Then I saw this quick release kit :

http://blog.motionbased.com/2007/01/...nner_2053.html

It allows the Forerunner to be mounted like a bike computer (which
would be nicer for longer rides), and easily moved back to a wrist
mount. The kit comes with a Velcro strap for the watch, which would
make it easier to take on and off.

Has anyone tried on of these quick release kits? If so, how do you like
it?

Thanks,
Tom

--