Old July 27th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Default Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

wriggy wrote:
You could spend on of the weeks money you save commuting on uni on
joining the CTC then you will have access to free legal aid and third
party insurance ( assuming they include unicycles )

My new membership card arrived today, along with a leaflet that I
haven't seen before about CTC Third Party Insurance. It says:
"You are covered if you are cycling on a cycle (unicyle, bicycle,
tricycle, tandem or triplet) unless it is driven by mechanical power
-*other than*- electric assistance."

I keep meaning to join so now I've advised someone else to I guess I
should really do it!

Too right. Have you got round to it yet?

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
http://www.usenet.com