Old February 25th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Papa Tom

Default 3-4 Day Ride in NY/NJ/CT Region...or Beyond????

I rode to Port Jefferson to take the ferry to New Haven. Then pedalled
north through Troy, and up...

I'm curious why you chose Troy. I'm not sure I've ever been there, but I've
never considered it a must-visit place. Did you use Route 66?

If I hop over, would you come along for a replica?

No offense, but while I'm a very social person in life, I'm a loner when it
comes to long bicycle rides. I need the time to enjoy the silence, set my
own pace, and eat donuts for dinner if I feel like it. Know what I mean?