Old June 20th 08, 03:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Why Usenet is worthless!

On Jun 19, 1:49 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"!Jones" wrote in message

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:58:09 -0500, in rec.bicycles.tech "Edward
Dolan" wrote:

Only an idiot is interested in argument if there is no issue at stake.

I thought you said that you were "argumentative"... surely there are a
few issues lying about someplace.

The topic of this thread is an issue if you want one. See my original post.
I do not go looking for issues to argue about things that do not interest
the general readership of these newsgroups.
[...]

I heard that the oldest written commandment that has been interpreted
says don't come between a river and its flood plain... if that's not
true, then I didn't say it!

These newsgroups are about cycling, not about rivers, flood plains and
levees.

OK, fess up. Wow who is impersonating Ed Dolan because surely he
didn't write that.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka