Old September 28th 04, 11:37 PM
Shawn

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2004-09-24, Jimbo penned:

So as per my physical terrorist's instructions...

I have to remember this term. My own physical therapist likes to terrorize me
with these electrode things that supposedly help anti-inflammatories get into
my wrist. Itchy and weird, and it leaves a rash. Yick!

If it works there should be lots of data to back it up. I'd ask for the
peer reviewed research article in a respected journal that backs up the
claim. Until then I'd respectfully decline. I'd *want* to tell them
where they could get a rash, but I'd control the urge.
If they do come up with a paper, well you can always get cortisone cream.

Shawn