Old September 21st 03, 11:10 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default The Bay Trail -- A Disaster for Wildlife

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:13:59 GMT, (Bill
Porter) wrote:

..On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:33:40 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..SNIP
..===
..I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..
..
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..
..Hey Mike,
.. Thanks for the 411 on the trail issue . Are you still fighting the
..auto dependence and road constructing thing? The reason I ask is that
..you said the same thing over a year ago. http://tinyurl.com/o5hi
..If you are still into that then please update your tag line. I would
..not want people to think you are putting out inaccurate information.

It's still accurate. Learn to read.

..Bill Porter
..www.mountainbikebill.com
..