Old September 21st 03, 11:30 PM
Bill Porter

Default The Bay Trail -- A Disaster for Wildlife

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:10:17 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:13:59 GMT, (Bill
Porter) wrote:

.On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:33:40 GMT, Mike Vandeman
.wrote:
.
.SNIP
.===
.I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
.humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
.years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
.
.
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
.
.
.Hey Mike,
. Thanks for the 411 on the trail issue . Are you still fighting the
.auto dependence and road constructing thing? The reason I ask is that
.you said the same thing over a year ago. http://tinyurl.com/o5hi
.If you are still into that then please update your tag line. I would
.not want people to think you are putting out inaccurate information.

It's still accurate. Learn to read.

.Bill Porter
.www.mountainbikebill.com
.
.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Geez Mike,
Of course it is technically accurate. I should have mentioned
something about the precision of the statement. You used that
tagline at least over 2 years ago, so why not say you have been
working on it for over a decade. Does that not help your case in some
manner or other?

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com