Old September 25th 03, 02:48 AM
BB

Default 'Interesting Observation' about Mike V. and Terri A.

On 25 Sep 2003 00:20:15 GMT, Agent of Freedom wrote:

The only dumb ****s around here are the MTB'ers who remain in denial, and
ignore the environmentalist whack jobs until said group sets the crosshairs on
their local trails.

How many trails has the "environmental whack job" personally been
responsible for closing in all his years of "fighting"? Zilch. The most he
can come up with is that he spoke up at a town meeting.

"Know your enemy", as they say. In this case, our "enemy" is the
environmental Homer Simpson. There are pseudo-environmental activists that
are a reason to worry; he's just not one of them. Any time spent with him
is time wasted.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)