Old September 17th 10, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Why does Lidditism™ correlate with kill-filing announcements?

"Duane Hebert" wrote in message
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message

Have you not noticed the implied insults by the helmet promoters to
anyone that disagrees with them? Maybe not, since you are relatively new
to this group.

Maybe that's true, but being relatively new here, when I see:

"Well it is a foam hat, and the true believers have imparted magical
powers to it, e.g. "helmets prevent 85% of head injuries"."

I think that it's not worth replying.

It is just Tom Sherman pretending to be a wit. I have told him over and over
that he is not capable of it. Best to be earnest if you are a clod.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka