Old February 6th 14, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

When are you ever going to learn how to edit a post?

It is more than likely that he is a pitiful little nonentity who is

using the, largely insignificant, matter of walking/bicycles as a
subject for him to wax loud and long about. Quite noticeably in a
bicycle group where he will be most likely to get a response, and of
course it is the response that massages his ego - "look Mama, they
noticed me!"

I am more than willing to talk about bicycles unconnected to trails if and when anybody wants. But so far just asshole mountain bikers are posting on this newsgroup as far as I can tell. As long as that is the the case. I am here to refute you and everything you stand for. Death to mountain bikers!

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

Obviously the most effective method of dealing with the twerp would be

to ignore him but he posts such infantile arguments that there is the
temptation post a response to his arguments simply to demonstrate the
poorly thought out logic of his ascertains. Unfortunately it appears
that he is so poorly educated that he cannot formulate a rebuttal and
simply repeats his previous statements or, in desperation, falls back
on the utterances of his mentor, the convict.

I repeat previous statements because of what I get from the biker louts – the same old points being raised again and again. If anyone has any new points to bring up, I will gladly deal with them. But otherwise repetitions are all you deserve and all you will get.

Mr. Vandeman has better things to do than deal with a cretin like you. I on the other hand enjoy kicking dumb ass. From this point on all you will get from me is invective since you have proven yourself unworthy of anything else. Enjoy!

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

An insignificant twerp :-)

The only insignificant twerp here is you, which you prove with your every post.

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great