Old September 26th 08, 03:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Enigma of Tom Sherman

On Sep 25, 8:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 12:57 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:47:15 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
All that anyone will ever conclude is that JimmyMac was in over his head,
that Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll and that Tom Sherman was a
consummate coward. Of course they will also conclude that Ed Dolan the
Great
was a paragon of virtue and a model for all mankind.

Pearls before swine.... Your talents are being wasted on these
dunderheads.
You two slobbering over one another like two teenager in heat is

sickening and telling. * Haven't you got something better to do like a
build wild life habitat for you an Ed?

Imagine what it must be like to be an inferior like JimmyMac, a poor wretch
who is eaten up with jealousy of his superiors. I forgive him his trespasses
since that is what we superior types must do in the interest of preserving
the species.

To preserve the species would require you to be ...1.to be ineterested
in the species and 2. to be interested in the opposite sex.

Those who offer the most resistance when their wisdom, authority or
intentions are called int question are often the very same persons who
have an inherent inability to establish valid grounds to discredit
others. Jealous? Inferior? Go ahead. Flatter yourself as no one
else will except Mike V., of course. If I felt jealous of or inferior
to HEAD Dolan the GRATE, I think it would be time to seek professional
help or just end it all.

However, I would still like to drop a hydrogen bomb on Tom
Sherman's head.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka