Old July 10th 09, 03:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Trying to avoid Climate Catastrophe? Ride a Bike!

You may be waiting for Jesus or for our leaders to sign waterdown
climate proposals, but there's nothing like riding a bike. You just
substitute your car for a bike when going to the supermarket, and
voila! YOU ARE IN THE REVOLUTION!

Did I say "revolution"? Yeah, forcing change on a system that denies
evolution sounds like revolution to me. Perhaps more important than
all Eastern Bloc revolutions that ended communism and its lack of
choices. After all, what's more important than avoiding Climate
Catastrophe while advocating CHOICES?

Whoever said, "FREEDOM IS RIDING A BIKE!"? Well, it's not voting for
the old politics...

The 3 C's of successful monkeys... Communicate, Coordinate, Cooperate.

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution