Old March 6th 12, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default OT Torx drill bit

On 06/03/2012 12:09, Judith wrote:

I wonder if there are any d-i-y experts here (non-electrical)

I'll try to help Judith.

I am fastening a fitting on the kitchen wall - it comes with a torx headed
screw.

OK. Good so far.

I guess from what I have read here, I need to drill a torx hole - and a torx
drill bit to drill the hole.

Indeed you do, but only if drilling a 'hull' instead of a hole. Make
sure the drill isn't in reverse, or you will drill a 'xrot' hole.

Will I need a torx wall plug of some sort?

Absolutely. Not expensive through. Torx is cheap.

Is this correct?

Might be safer to get an electrician in. Qualified of course.

University