Old May 20th 08, 06:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Ed Pirrero

Default "Bicyclist rescued from mountain trail in Saratoga County"

On May 19, 8:11 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008 03:04:11 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
My joking about the mental hospital thing is poking fun...not lying
although I am probably closer to truth you sociopathic loon.

There you go, LYING again. There really is no poing in communicating
with a LIAR.

And yet, we still try and do so with you.

Hope springs eternal...

E.P.