Old May 22nd 08, 08:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Is ARBR dead?

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On May 21, 11:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

No posts to ARBR for several days now. Has ARBR finally bit the dust?

Tom Sherman has taken another one of his many leaves of absence. I
could
drag some of the posts from the other cycling newsgroups over here for
us
to ponder, but what is the use. This newsgroup died and went to hell
several years ago. I have decided to leave it be. ARBR - RIP!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed, I am loath to advise you that ARBR has indeed died. In fact, it died
sometime ago when Ed Gin, the criminal vandal troll, killed it with his
odious posts and interferences. He was aided and abetted by Jim McNamara,

Abetted??? Well you cnat' have it both ways so make up you feeble
mind why dont you. In th past you wrote ... "Jim is an expert in
dealing with criminal vandal trolls as he has had a world of
experience with a particular one who went by the name of Ed Gin. Only
Jim McNamara, I and a very few others ever stood up to this criminal
vandal troll to defend the ARBR cycling newsgroup."

Ed Dolan subscribes to the fanciful notion that a falsehood is every
bit as good as the truth as long as someone is stupid enough to
believe him. Ed Dolan hopes that in repeating a lie long enough, that
perhaps someone will eventually begin to believe him.

All anyone has to do to see who is lying is to go to the Google Archives for
ARBR from a couple of years ago and see who was saying what to whom and how
it was being said - and then note how silent Tom Sherman was during the
entire episode. I understand scalawags like Ed Gin and Jim McNamara, but Tom
Sherman remains an eternal mystery to me.

Repeating an
assertion does not make it anymore true than it was when first
uttered. Introduction of unsubstantiated allegations is a bad habit
of Mr. Dolan's ... one that reveals a flaw in his character and
undermines his credibility. Ed Dolan's lowly opinion of ARBR member's
level of intelligence dictates the degree of credence that ARBR
members should place in the veracity and validity of Ed Dolan's posts.

My low opinion of the members of ARBR is well illustrated by posts such as
yours. The only messages I find worth reading are my own - which eternally
confirm My Greatness! Yea, I have become a legend in my own mind.

the most notorious stalker that the world of Usenet has ever known. But
Tom
Sherman is most to blame for the death of this newsgroup. He stood by and
let it happen. A brave man dies but once, a coward dies a thousand
deaths.

The only one blameless in this entire tale of woe is Ed Dolan the Great.
He
is as pure as the driven snow. If only the group had had more like him
and
less like the aforementioned, this group would now be the best cycling
newsgroup instead of having died an ignoble death. Nay, not even the
Great
Ed Dolan could save the group from itself. ARBR - RIP!