Old February 9th 05, 12:41 AM
b_baka

Pat wrote:
: Now I am laughing at this thread. How can anyone murder the English
: language so completely that it makes no sense frome either side of the
pond?
:
: Bill Baka (almost ROTFL)

It's "Red Cloud" under a new persona, Bill. And the other guy was making fun
of Red Cloud's attempt to mask his ability to read/write English. Red Cloud
is a troll who has been around here off and on for ages. Tiresome, really,
with his anti-American rants.

Pat in TX

Probably true. I just wish I had better filters or the ambition to write
my own module for my mail reader. Who really wants to get a cross post
to/from NASCAR or Red Cloud.
Background noise.
Bill Baka