Old May 2nd 05, 07:30 PM
GaryG

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 May 2005 11:14:10 -0700, "GaryG"
wrote in message :

http://www.imba.com/news/news_releas..._nps_imba.html

I trust you have sent Mike Vandeman a big "thank you" for all the work
he has done on behalf of mountain bikers, gaining them support by his
constant bigotry. I have no doubt that many will have been drawn to
the mountain bikers' cause by Vandeman's campaign.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

LOL - I can envision him having an apoplectic fit when he reads that, but
who knows?

Like many trolls, I suspect he secretly relishes the attention (I doubt he
gets much in the real world).

GG