Old June 9th 05, 03:26 AM
Timothy Douma

Default Questionable R.b.m. behavior last couple months

Brett Thompson wrote:
Is anybody else experiencing unusual behavior with r.b.m. the last month or
two? For me:
1) The quantity of posts has gone down probably 70-80%.
2) I'm getting the same posts regurgitated every couple days.

For reference my provider is Brighthouse Networks cable (i.e. Road Runner
high speed). I haven't asked them if anything has changed but neither have
I heard anything from them.

Color me curious.
Curious.

I used to read this group faithfully. With the advent of a very
active craigslist.com in the Chicago area, I find myself looking there
more often. I don't know if this phenomenon is replicated in less
densely populated areas...

fwiw
td