Old January 16th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

Default !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

/threadjack

nathan;1171007 wrote:
Well said, Zzagg. I agree with everything you said.

You mean everything?...
...how can you know about the

"me" wrote:
-much bigger- marks of nudity

?
I know we already met each other (remember the fool riding a filled
wheel 36er on the 10K race in Langenthal?) but I didn't know you were
such a good observator

Joke aside, it's always a pleasure to be "totally plus-oned" by one of
our community celebrity, I still have a thrill running down my spine,
thanks!