Old September 13th 03, 08:54 AM
Luigi de Guzman

Default How old were you when you got your first really nice bike?

On 12 Sep 2003 19:14:12 -0700, (Brink) wrote:

How old were you when you got your first really nice bike and what was
it?

Semi-nice bike was a 20-year old Raleigh Record Sprint; $75 at a
local pawnshop. Now (still!) sadly out of commission. I was 21.

Really nice bike was a 2001 Jamis Aurora. I was also 21.

it's kind of tough to justify RealBike money if you're still growing,
especially when your family still thinks you're unbelievably eccentric
for wanting to ride in the road.

-Luigi