Old July 5th 03, 12:34 PM
Rainbow Warrior

Default Looking after knee joints (was: Cops attack CM cyclists withMaglites)

Andrew Swan wrote in message
And having just got a job 7km down the road intend on using my new

bike
as long as my noisy knee joints will let me.

Good on you. From my own experience and what I've read, you can
drastically reduce the likelihood of knee problems if you:

Thanx, reset the seat straight after buying it, I find the mountain bike a
heap better on the back as well, will try the pedal faster theory, though I
gave up "lugging" up hills a long time ago, the extra low gears make things
easier.

Pat
Brisbane, Australia
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~mangey/