Old November 1st 08, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default Cycle Infrastructure Design

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 20:08:30 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

"PGP protected" **** snipped

Probably the DSA, they have no clue whatsoever about cycling but are
still allowed to write the rules for cyclists in the HC.

Guy

Any chance of identifying where I "previously lied about having
contacted people"

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit