Old September 11th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chris Z The Wheelman

Default Proper chain waxing techs

http://www.geocities.com/czcorner/tech3.html

This is the method I use. My chains are deep cleaned and deep waxed at
the same time, each wax job keeps the chain lubed for about the same
length of time as oil based lubes (longer than some sprays) AND it
doesn't wash out as easy. This has been proven twice this year. once in
a healthy southern downpour lasting over an hour, and again in a steady
rain lasting for six. In both cases it was not necessary to relube after
as the chain remained lubricated for at least three weeks (over a
hundred miles) of further riding.

- -
Comments and opinions compliments of,
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"