Old June 6th 18, 01:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tanguy Ortolo

Default Chain waxing

Theodore Heise, 2018-06-06 13:54+0200:
Recently we moved into a house that has a glossy black solid
topped range, and I didn't want to put the process onto it. So I
went out last weekend and got one of these multi-cookers:

Regarding the process, since I have an induction cooktop too, I simply
have the wax mixture in a glass jar, which I double-boil until it is
fully liquid. I then dip the chain into it, and keep heating for ten
minutes, after which until I remove it with a twisted paperclip.

--
Tanguy