Old March 3rd 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Road Tires.

In article _VQNf.6312$FE2.2389@trnddc01,
wrote:

Hi all I've posted here before .Thanks for the Help.What I need is a new set
of Road tires.
I live in Northwest Ind.Roads are fair and I don't compete just like to
ride.Looking for a replace ment for a set of .Michelin carbons a few years
old.
Looking for best bang for the buck .
I don't put a {lot } of road miles on bike.
Thanks .
PS hoping for a pair for under 45$
thanks.

Get the Michelins if you like them. They gave good wear so
far. I like the Avocet Fasgrip 630x25 because they have a
perfectly slick tread, grip well, and ride well. Cannot
get the pair for under $45. Many people like Panracer.

--
Michael Press