Old November 2nd 04, 08:05 PM
Shawn

Joel Crum wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in
:

Chris Phillipo wrote:

In article , sorni@bite-
me.san.rr.com says...

Subject: "If you vote for Bush...
From: "B i l l S o r n s o n"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike

supabonbon wrote:

...you'll get a new Cannondale!" -- yelled to me mid-commute by a
bearded homeless guy dragging a cart full of cans across 14th
street this morning.

Please take this to wreck miss and/or teck where it belongs.

Bill "now if it were a FOES..." S.

More like alt.comedy.heard.on.bike

My (all-too-subtle, apparently) point was that there's a LOT of OT
political stuff on the rec.* cycling groups.

Bill "releasing lead balloons since..." S.

And may I just say props to A.M-B for keeping it on topic!

Yeah we're all watching the election. I hope we're all voting (well the
US residents), but that doesn't mean that ABSOLUTELY EVERY WORD FOR 12
MONTHS needs to be devoted to harping on it.

I hope it's decisive one way or another (especially one way) or we ain't
seen nothin' yet.

Shawn