Old November 30th 04, 10:23 PM
Karstens Rage

Olebiker wrote:
My no-good brother-in-law left this morning to go back to Indiana.
He's my wife's brother and I love him, but all the guy wanted to do was
sit on the couch, watch television, and drink beer. The only time he
would get off the couch was to go outside to smoke since we wouldn't
let him smoke in the house. He's 50 years old and must weigh 300
pounds.

I tried my best to entertain him while he was here but, after he left I
was excited to get back on the bike and go for a ride.

My dad left on Sunday. He's 75 yo and has trouble walking to the car.
The reason we walked to the car was so we could go get donuts or eclairs
or eat, eat, eat, eat, eat. It wasnt even gluttonous but it still made
me itch.

Literally the minute he left I went for a 40 miler with a hell of a lot
of climbing. I cant describe the feeling, but those who know already know.

Whether its true or not, the only thing that keeps me going is the
thought that at 75, Ill still be able to get on a bike, if Im still alive.