Old September 6th 05, 04:59 AM
Dave Miller

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:43:41 -0400, "Bruce Davis"
wrote:

I am proposing that we take an on-line poll of all readers of ARBR to
determine whether we, as a group, want Ed Dolan to stay or leave. In order
for this to work, we need the numerous lurkers to step forward and make your
voices heard. I suspect that there are many more lurkers to ARBR than there
are active posters. I also suspect that many lurkers, such as myself,
primarily visit ARBR to read the latest rants from Saint Edward. Even among
those of you who dislike Ed's politics or egotism, I bet you nonetheless
find him entertaining; and I suspect many of you agree that this newsgroup
would be a bore-fest without him.

"Ed Should Go"

Many , l

Many, like myself, decided long ago Edward is to be pitied but easily
dismissed with filters. But the number of Ed responders proved too
numerous , and often valuable, too kill with a filter - so we moved to
BROL.

If you really want to know how people feel, don't ask these last
hold-outs - ask at BROL, prepare for the applause

Dave Miller