Old August 29th 06, 11:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default No Gary, NO!, No Gary NO! nooooooooo GARY!!!!!!

In aus.bicycle on 29 Aug 2006 14:18:22 -0700
Donga wrote:

OK, time for moral declarations everyone. Any convicts amongst us? We'd
like to know, so we can villify you. By the way, your accomplishments
count for nothing now.

Alternatively "hands up those who want to break the law and cause
others anguish and fear and injury - just be genetically endowed with
the ability to ride a pushbike really fast and you can get away with
anything!"

That he was a high level athlete is nothing to do with him having
committed nasty crimes. It's just irrelevant. If he'd not been able
to ride a pushbike really fast would you defend him?

Zebee