Old April 14th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default as long as Americans live by SOCIAL DARWINISM

On Apr 14, 6:09 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"
wrote:
http://tatanano.inservices.tatamotors.com/tatamotors/

$2500 About 50 MPG, (20 km/L) Meets Euro4 emission standards.

"ComandanteBanana" wrote
Really nice little car. That's all we need. People in America though
prefer a large car to boost their ego --and to survive in a jungle
where "the big fish eats the little fish"...

Say So Long to the AmeriKKKant Automotive Industry.

"ComandanteBanana" wrote

Yeah, but by keeping the small, smart competition out of the market,
the dinosaurs will cling to life. It's a very old story...

How long do you anticipate that AmeriKKKans will continue to spend $28,000
more on a car than they need to?

I think that as long as Americans live by SOCIAL DARWINISM, it will
only be the biggest, most expensive vehicles that can signal their
place among the most successful predators. In other words, everybody
wants to be a lion in this jungle.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote